Instrumented Automation Services
eXcelsior Safety can provide services which align with the Instrumented Automation Systems Framework
in the good practice standards.
With 35 years of experience gained through industrial engineering projects via recognized manufacturers and systems integrators / turnkey solutions such as Vinci, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, HIMA, Siemens, eXcelsior Safety is able to guide industrial customers in the fields of Automation and Safety Automation (Process/Machinery) including Supervision/HMI.
EXSA is offering a la carte its advisor’s expertise in the following areas from concept to decommissioning:
- Requirements analysis and specifications,
- Architecture definition,
- Automation and supervision specifications,
- Safety requirements (SRS),
- Functional Analysis,
- Reverse Engineering,
- Studies for integration,
- Organic analysis and programming rules design,
- Hardware design for integration,
- Design & manufacturing validation,
- Pre-commissioning / Commissioning / Start-up Assistance,
- Follow-up / Documentary review,
- On-site survey / Assistance to the client,
Our experience in general Automation, Process, Machine, electrical as well as Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) allows us in particular to offer services in relation to the IEC 61511, IEC 61508 and IEC62061 series, as well as client support for auditing and complying with them.