Developping and improving project management activities using best international practice
We help businesses in the Energy, Renewables, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Military and Manufacturing sectors, to complete the right projects – those that are strategically aligned and make the most use of your time, talent and budget – and do them correctly.
We can assist you in developing and improving your project activities and project portfolio management framework, which will allow you to prioritize and execute strategic projects that will provide concrete, long-term benefits, using PMI (Project Management Institute) best practices.
Key Benefits Of This Service
Based on recognized PMI international methodology, we offer a wide range of services to support you in your industrial projects.
Here is an overview of Main Activities:
- Take charge of the projects from the specifications to the user acceptance and its deployment,
- Mediation / communication with your suppliers, partners or trade representatives, customers,
- Project milestones follow-up: action plan, analysis and project status reports, crisis management,
- Follow-up of the project design (customer needs, functional specifications, subdivisions, deliverables, acceptance criteria),
- Project management, both technical and commercial, ensure profitability of projects,
- Technical consulting in electrical engineering, automation, instrumentation, quality and equipment inspection.
Specific Activities :
- Negotiate services with suppliers,
- Participate in the elaboration of responses to calls for tenders,
- Evaluate and develop the professionals working on the project,
- Reread and assimilate the levels of commitment reflected in the contract.